WHAT MAKES THE KLA DIFFERENT?
- Our teachers and staff genuinely value our students as individuals and desire to help them succeed.
- Student-teacher interactions in and out of the classroom enhance intrinsic motivation for learning.
- Higher expectations for students require extra effort and a desire to learn.
- Student oriented teaching for diverse learning styles, different types of thinking, and various teaching methods are stressed to teach your children to think creatively and critically.
- Collaboration and teamwork are utilized to enhance thinking rather than individual competition from a limited perspective.
- Active learning strategies rather than passive learning encourages a spirit of discovery .
- Students benefit from international content, cultural awareness, and languages.
- Study and time management skills are emphasized for success in and out of the classroom.
- You will receive accurate, consistent assessments of your children’s progress.
- Extra- curricular activities are available after school: art, music, drama, areas of special interests.
- Your children will have the opportunity to explore many career fields and complete tests that will help them make career decisions that match their gifts, abilities, and personalities.
- Upon graduation, your children will not only be employable, but will have a passion to continue learning and to continue striving to be the best they can possibly be.